There are thousands of online fundraising ideas out there.
Some will get you further than others, some will even make you buy lots of unwanted sugar.
The world will never stop buying T-shirts; or will it? All we know is that business has continued to increase for E-commerce.
Online fundraising can be a bit of a pain because of all the planning and organizing that goes into it. All the people that have to agree on what type of fundraiser, how much money it’s going to yield the organizations, and how they are going to make it successful enough to hit their goals.
T-shirts are a great fundraiser. It’s great for awareness as people wear your T-shirts around town and support your cause. They’ll be taking your organization in their selfies when they get their package as well!
Steps to Selling T-shirts for Online Fundraising
- Decide what products you’d like to sell, the more NOT the merrier! Keep it 6 items or less. Tees, Long Sleeves, and Hoodies are great staples for online fundraising.
- Send us your logo, or design idea, we will mock everything up for approval, then we will get your site up and ready for you to review once more.
- Once your site is live, SHARE, SHARE, SHARE. It’s up to you to spread your webstore and get the sales. Use all social media platforms, go Facebook and IG live to get your message across of WHY you are fundraising and need their support.
- Once your webstore is closed, Jersey Ink will print your goods and organize your orders.
- Depending on what option you choose, either drop shipping or a pick up location for purchases, your customers will receive their goods!
- Jersey Ink cuts you a check for your online fundraising amount.
- Pat yourself on the back, you’ve done good! Your online fundraising campaign was a success!
If you have an online fundraising idea, and not quite sure where to start, give us a call, we are here to help you! Webstores also work for sports teams, pre-launching clothing brands, corporate, & staff ordering.